Over deleted

God, Im such a airhead! I over deleted a possible reply to the fellow who was sanding and staining an interior door. I gave an alternative on antiquing.
Anyone see a reply/question or wanna toss it my way?

uh, i have to toss some cookies. barf.

Certainly there's an option in Outhouse to say 'download <X> recent headers" or something?

Well, go back and under delete it.
I found it and forwarded it to your email address.

"John Grabowski" wrote

Ah! Now I get it. I really did airhead out. I meant what reply the OP may have had. I accidently killed the whole thread while deleting spam so lost his *reply*.
Grin, ignore my emails back to you but enjoy the 'current projects' I added if you wish!
Hey, much as I would like to pretend, I am not *always* the sharpest stick in the pile. I phrased it pretty bad and am giggling now about it.

*Now I understand and peace and harmony have been restored. Have a great weekend.
"John Grabowski" wrote

Will do! Gonna finish sanding the 'new' coffee table and then put the first varnish coats on. Really great wood was under that old orangy stain from hell.
cshenk wrote:

How did my name get in here? It's not my fault you are an IDIOT !!!
God

Click on this FC%Ql.73937$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe18.iad