Oven safe ceramic repair?

Anybody able to identify readily available ceramic adhesive that will stand up to oven temperatures? I know of several manufacturing-available possibilities, not had much luck on anything easily available in small quantities at the retail level. Suggestions/sources welcomed...
dpb wrote:

No takers??? :)
It doesn't have to be a ceramic-based adhesive although that would be ideal, just suitable for bonding a ceramic and able to withstand the temperature.
3M's website is currently mostly unresponsive and links to individual products are currently disabled simply returning a "under construction, we're working on it" message--hardly a suitable way to maintain a web site for such a major corporation.
Dow-Corning has some silicone adhesives I may request a sample or two of, but only rated for 400F and a little worried about outgassing.
Anybody have any specific epoxies that might be worth looking at?