Oven has gone out in GE JBP26G S2AD electric stove

I need some help, please. My oven, clock, and timer have gone out on my electric stove. The top burners still work but not the oven. What could be the cause of this problem?

-------------------------------------

and Discussions Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 234716 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
savedbygrace

Fuse is out.

Reply to
Noozer

"Noozer" wrote in news:AfHAi.98180$rX4.38097@pd7urf2no:

Agree, some boards have a fuse inline on the motherboard for protection. It could be a linkable fuse if you don't see a common fuse. Make sure you remove power from the stove before you check it...If you are not sure call a repairman.

Reply to
Paul