Oven element replacement question

The lower element of our Maytag CWE5800 oven went bad today. From what I've Googled replacing it should be pretty easy. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and replace the upper element at the same time? Or should I save the $30 and wait until it actually needs replacing?
Not sure how old the oven is, we purchased the house two years ago.

There is no such thing as a bad element. There are only elements that do bad things.
Try to get it to associate with good elements, and it will eventually learn to behave better. Also, do things together, hiking, biking, camping, and find good things for it to do, like boy scouts.

I'd wait. It may never go bad. Especially if you spend more quality time with it.

My elements are 29 years old, and neither has ever gone bad.
I don't cook as much as some people, but when I do I cook wholesome food, so the elements don't learn to do bad things.

I'd not bother with the upper element. It may last another week, but most likely it will last for many years. Use the $30 for a nice rib roast instead.

Assuming you don't have to drive 50 miles to the nearest appliance parts store-- if it ain't broke, don't fix it.