oven does not work

i have a kenmore stove and the stove top works fine but the oven does not? i have tried all the setting one the oven side ie clean mode, broil, and bake. get nothing. there are two elements in the oven nether of them get warm on any mode. what could this be, both elements are bad or is there a control that may be bad? i did check the wire in that back where the plug leads to and one of the three where it connects to the stove was loose and i tighten it and still nothing! what more can i do and what can i test to find out what it is!
thanks
brian
the model number of the unit is 911.9330192 which looks like a sears unit
brian
mowermanbp wrote:

Hi, How about checking fuses first? Clean mode needs locking the door(interlock). Fuses are usually behind control panel. Tony
mowermanbp wrote:

Odd that both elements are not working, it does make me think the control is bad.
Not only did you turn the dial to say...350 degrees, but you also turned the other knob to "bake, or broil? Some stoves require 2 knobs to actually make heat.
one for temp, one for bake broil, self clean...etc.
mowermanbp wrote:

What was I thinking, on that model number you have to pull the choke out manually. It's inside the oven door (up on the left)...
your funny thanks for the laugh but my oven does not have a choke!
brian