Outside faucets not working

I had 4 new frost free faucets installed last year and all were working. Now 2 of them no longer work due to having air in the line. I have 60+ pounds of pressure coming from the well tank. Any ideas of how to get them working?

Tia,

Bob

Reply to
bobl

Bob.

They're known, and sold, as "sill c**ks." You might DAGS on that, first. I would. Air in the line would have no effect on their working- were the air at the end of the line, you'd hear it escaping. There's a blockage in the line (closed valve?) betweeen them and the pressurized line, which you want to find and remedy.

barry

Could be sediment from the well water blocking the line. Open the hose bibs with no garden hose connected and rap on the pipes to see if anything breaks loose. It is almost certainly not air in the line.

Reply to
RayV