Outside Doors to Good Home at Minimal Charge

I have several outside wooden heavy doors that are excess to my needs. There is one 32 inch standard nine lite (9 window pains centered in the upper area) door in the exact dimensions of 31 ½ inch wide, 1 ¾ inch deep, and just under 79 ½ inch tall. Then I have a set of French doors that are 29 ½ inch wide, 1 ¾ inch deep, and 79 ¾ inch tall. The French doors have five 21 inch window pains top to bottom. These doors are in my garage in the Washington, DC area and one may come over and inspect them. I am not interested in packing and shipping these doors. If interested, please e-mail me at M snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. This is not an auction.

Reply to
Michael Raizen