Outlet Humor....

Lookie here:
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/outlet.html
Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these days...
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Lookie here:
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/outlet.html
Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these days...
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
On 4/12/2012 2:35 PM, jeff_wisnia wrote:

Sex has lost its spark for you. eh? ^_^
TDD
On 4/12/2012 2:35 PM, jeff_wisnia wrote:

Speaking of never looking at things the same again:
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/534954_444435255585933_205344452828349_100665822_1759622182_n.jpg