Outlet Humor....

Lookie here:

Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these days...

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Oh, man. Gonna be weeks before I get that vision out of my mind. Now, you gone and done it.

.

Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these days...

Jeff

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sex has lost its spark for you. eh? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Speaking of never looking at things the same again:

gonjah