Outlaw police guns, immediately

is your neuron getting lonely again, HomoGay?

Worse, it's a Canuckistani.
Root wrote:

So what? Different strokes and all that...

Well, no. Zimmerman showed considerably more restraint that I would or would normal care dictate. For example, I wouldn't let some goblin hit me in the nose or bash my head against the concrete before I canceled his ticket.
HeyBub wrote:

A prosecutor would find that sound bite fascinating...

That reminds me of the line in "Young Guns" when Billy the Kids says" I've killed 26 men, not counting Mexicans and Indians "........
On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:11:17 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

And what does this have to do with home repair?