Outdoor light fixtures...

Are there any outside lights with both motion-sensor and dusk/dawn features? Thanks,
Yes, I believe HD sells a few. Not particularly good quality stuff though

We bought two outdoor fixtures with those options from Home Depot about six years ago and haven't had a single problem with them. I think they're decent. :)
Donna
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Sure, WalMart sells lots
--
Free men own guns, slaves don\'t
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Sure there are lots of them. Try local sources or you can try smarthome.com
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit