Outdoor fan connection

I am going to connect an outdoor fan directly to connections in a 15 amp electrical outlet, which in turn is connected to the main power panel. The fan will have a remote control unit, the actual remote control 'clicker' will be inside the home. All romex, connections, remote control unit, etc will be hidden above the porch ceiling. Question: In so much as there will not be an on-off switch for the fan other than the remote control 'clicker', is this considered acceptable practice per code? tia.............Shelly
Add pictures here
✖

Put in a switch those wireless units fail and missbehave.
Add pictures here
✖

Only your local code enforcement office can answer that. but it would be wise to have a master control for it. Electroncs tends to fail over time.
Add pictures here
✖

Clarification needed. If you mean hard wired into the outlet, no, it is not up to code as there must be a disconnect. If you mean plugged in with a typical cord and plug, I don't think you'd have a problem as there is a manual, physical disconnect.
Local code may vary so check with proper authorities. "I read it in a newsgroup" does not carry a lot of weight with building inspectors for some reason.
Add pictures here
✖

Is that disconnect requirement specific to outside fan installs? I see plenty of installs done inside all the time with the unit wired direct without a switch and using only a remote control. Do those meet code or not?
 If you mean plugged in with a

Add pictures here
✖