Out of Power

My house is dark. The refrigerator ran water all over the floor and it smells real bad. I called the electric company and they came and told me they think I blew a fuse. I cant change it because there is a dresser in front of the fuse box and I cant get the fuse box door open with that dresser in the way. I have been without lights for over a week. Someone told me to cut the top of the dresser off, but I dont want to ruin it, and i dont know how to use a dresser cutter or even hace one. What should I do?
Blondie
snipped-for-privacy@notmail.com wrote:

Come up with a better line of bullshit. This troll is so weak that it scores in the minus range on the troll-o-meter, which surprises me because I didn't realize the troll-o-meter _had_ a minus range.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde. He immediately turns to her and makes his move.
You know, he says, Ive heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. So lets talk.
The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to the guy, What would you like to discuss?
Oh, I dont know, says the guy, smiling. How about nuclear power?
OK, says the blonde. That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the samestuff grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat patty, and the horse produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that is?
The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, I havent the slightest idea.
So tell me, says the blonde, How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you dont know shit?
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:23:34 GMT, "Muff"

snipped-for-privacy@notmail.com wrote:

Cancel your ISP subscription and use the money to buy mental health services.
Move.
--

< snipped-for-privacy@notmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...