Ourdoor Pedestal Electric Panel/Enclosure?

I need to put a Sub Panel and some Electrical Components outside and I'm looking for a Panel to put them in.
This needs to be out by a Septic tank, so there is no structure there. So I was thinking of some pedestal mount unit that I could plant some stuff around or put some lattice around.
I'd like it to be maybe 3'x3', or 3'x4'
Thanks, Scott<-
On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:55:43 GMT, "Scott Townsend"

Wishing Well?