Ourdoor Pedestal Electric Panel/Enclosure?

I need to put a Sub Panel and some Electrical Components outside and I'm looking for a Panel to put them in.

This needs to be out by a Septic tank, so there is no structure there. So I was thinking of some pedestal mount unit that I could plant some stuff around or put some lattice around.

I'd like it to be maybe 3'x3', or 3'x4'

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott Townsend