OUR NEW OLD HOUSE

We just bought a 30 year old house that need a complete overhaul. We are starting with taking out an inside wall and adding french doors, making the room into a formal dining room. Does anyone have any suggestions.
For a start, make sure the wall you are taking out isn't load bearing.
And you may need a permit form the municipality.
-=- Alan
On 10/27/03 12:51 am ddobbs put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net says...

Ha-ha. That was the FIRST thing that came to my mind when I read his request.
--
Bait for spammers:
root@localhost

Call these guys:
SILVA BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION 31 FLETCHER AVE LEXINGTON, MA (781)863-1962
- -
DL
http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

"Ahh, job hunt. Had an interview this week and all I learned is this: Despite its name, the company "Johnson Controls" does not manufacture condoms." - Anonymous
Halter Sucks!

Be really nice to the loan officer at the bank. Ed