our country needs a new type of firearm for police

Page 3 of 3
On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 1:58:04 PM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:

+1

The MA court is simply agreeing with the Supreme court at the federal level. Despite what a cop might want you to think, unless you're under arrest or being officially detained, you are free to leave. And, that includes, running. Cops rely on people knowing NOTHING about their own rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
fZQWjDVKE
On 09/24/2016 05:09 AM, bob haller wrote:

There could be a downside to that. The perps would know they would survive and get more aggressive.
Better to train folks to ofay the commands of the cops.
On 9/24/2016 5:39 PM, T wrote:

Doubt it would make a difference. It is widely known that if you commit a crime there is punishment, yet every day people are killed, cars are stolen, banks are robbed. They won't catch me though.
On 09/24/2016 04:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

How high is the reward on you now?
On 9/24/2016 7:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The problem is we are soft on crime. Car thieves, bank robbers, telemarketers, street thugs should be euthanized. Eliminate the criminals and the world becomes a safer place for all of us.
On 09/24/2016 05:16 PM, Tax Payer wrote:

And people who talk in theaters and fart in crowded elevators ...
I would not go as far as the death penalty on the above, although I would make it mandatory for a second offense pedophile. Or being British. Okay, not being British.
But you are right about the punishment. I think hard labor should be brought back. A good example of how to do things is the way Sheriff Arpaio does it.
Okay, maybe we should just force the British to lean French. Then they could condescend in two languages whilst their mouths are full of food.
On 09/24/2016 03:39 PM, T wrote:

The ofays already got that down. It's the #BlackLiesMatter types that appear to be ineducable.
On 09/24/2016 08:05 PM, rbowman wrote:

I typo'ed "obey" pretty bad. :'(