OTR Microwave vent

I have a LG microwave vent combo, I'm venting it through the roof via the attic with 6" round ducting. Should the ducting be insulated? I know that the exhaust fan from the bathroom is insulated and it would indicate that the kitchen vent should be insulated as well, but can anyone confirm this?
Also, anyone have an opinion on LG appliances?
Thanks,
John

It is probably best to wrap it.

They seem to have a much better reputation that when they sold under the Goldstar name. Lucky Goldstar is a large conglomerate in Korea.
On 11 Aug 2006 09:14:31 -0700, "jd_um snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com"

No. Not unless you boil spagetti for 16 hours a day in sub-zero weather.