OTP - Millionth Test to Post a Link

OK, I hope this does it.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ag0rjp.jpg

Perfect. I still want to see how you dealt with the outside round corner. I've waiting for it :-/
Care to post that picture? <G>
Oren wrote:

Kate wrote:

Nice job Kate, and I like the bathroom also!
Way to go on the picture posting Kate !! Now I want to learn how to do the same thing !! I think that I can follow the instructions given to you and get it done, and I will try it out at a later time !!
Nice molding work too !!
James
James wrote:

angles. There are different angles that one can use, and this cut was a little more complicated (for us anyway) than other not so fancy cuts.
Post the pic link when you finish. Good luck!