Other neighbor problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

LOL! :)

Maybe so. ;)
Alvin in AZ

jelly for Christmas presents, like I was on welfare or something and couldn't go to the store. Bastard.
Build a big fence around your yard (preferably at least 8' tall) so you don't have to look at all his yard with all that zoyzia and other stuff (neighbors like that love to put on airs and plant lots of flowers and other hoighty-toighty stuff in their yard).
Get a big dog and chain him out front of the house -- that'll keep him from trespassing in your yard and acting all touchy-feely. Pile the dog poop against the fence between your yards, preferably on his side. That'll drown out some of the smell from that stupid outdoor cooking.
Call the neighbor and complain whenever he does something that pisses you off. Most people are home from midnight to five in the morning, so that's the best time to call. Oh, and be sure to call the cops and complain about the neighbor as often as possible -- they're not doing anything 'cept eating donuts anyhow, so make 'em earn their keep.

Yep.
And never talk to him as in "a meeting of the minds" instead, scream -at- him from the middle of your yard... that's the 'merican way. :)
Alvin in AZ
Well by the laws of Murphy I fix one thing another breaks. Just got my back flow assembly replaced last week. This morning I noticed the sound of water flowing through pipes in my back yard. It was my irrigation system. One of the selenoid valves is not closing properly. I know nothing about these valves assemblies. Could it be only the selenoid or is it likely the whole assembly? Is current supplied when the valve is open or closed?
Thanks,
Matt
MattMika, 6/22/2005, 7:01:36 PM, wrote:

Did you mean to post this problem in this "neighbor" thread?
--
No matter what happens someone will find a way to take it too seriously.

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:07:33 +0000, badgolferman wrote:

He's so friggin clueless he doesn't even know where he is.
Linux Registered User #327951
Actually no...
On 22 Jun 2005 23:07:33 GMT, "badgolferman"

Matt

either the controller has failed (permanently sending power to that particular zone) or the solenoid valve assembly has gone belly up. Quick check with the voltmeter will tell the tale...
'I'll never figure out why people can't be good neighbors and get along with me; I don't ask much, and I'm not petty like they are. " ------------------------------ YEAH,, RIGHT.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

I'll never figure out why people use webtv...