Other neighbor problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dan C" wrote

Plonk

POOF

Reply to
SteveB

LOL. Oh, excuse me. I misread it. Im not perfect like you.

If I'm posting from an xp box its obviously a winapp! Maybe Forte has a web version, I dont know.

FreeBSD IS Unix. What do you really know about linux or OS's in general? Dont seem like much. Get a clue, poser. LOL Matt

Reply to
MattMika

Well by the laws of Murphy I fix one thing another breaks. Just got my back flow assembly replaced last week. This morning I noticed the sound of water flowing through pipes in my back yard. It was my irrigation system. One of the selenoid valves is not closing properly. I know nothing about these valves assemblies. Could it be only the selenoid or is it likely the whole assembly? Is current supplied when the valve is open or closed?

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
MattMika

Did you mean to post this problem in this "neighbor" thread?

Reply to
badgolferman

You got that right.

I obviously know more about it than you, as I actually use it (which you can see from my headers, if you know how). You claiming "FreeBSD is Unix" shows that you don't know shit. *BSD is unix-like, as is Linux, but they are NOT Unix. Not sure why you call me a "poser". I'm using it, you are not. Prove me wrong by posting from a Linux/Unix/BSD box, if you can. LOL

Run along, kiddie.

Reply to
Dan C

He's so friggin clueless he doesn't even know where he is.

Reply to
Dan C

Matt

Reply to
MattMika

Normally solenoid valves "fail closed" if it's the solenoid itself. I suspect either the controller has failed (permanently sending power to that particular zone) or the solenoid valve assembly has gone belly up. Quick check with the voltmeter will tell the tale...

Reply to
Andy Hill

'I'll never figure out why people can't be good neighbors and get along with me; I don't ask much, and I'm not petty like they are. "

Reply to
ds549

I'll never figure out why people use webtv...

Reply to
G Henslee