OTC Walk-in-Bath

remember a big walk in tub will likely require more hot water to fill it, OP may need a larger water heater:(

If I had my way I would have a walk in shower where the shower floors low spot is the drain......

Thus nothing to step over +++ if the toilet runs over the water goes down the shower drain:)

Reply to
bob haller

At times...

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I always liked the locker room showers that had enough water pressure to peal the skin off your body. Now those things would blast the dirt off of you. I used to carry my own unrestricted shower head and wrench set around with me when I traveled because I can't stand shower heads that trickle tiny little jets of water. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

My last house had a rain shower head, mounted at the ceiling (~9'). The plumbers who installed everything screwed up the job so there wasn't much pressure in the house (the irrigation system worked great, go figure). I really liked the rain head. At least the water in free fall was enough to rinse shampoo out of the hair. The shower was a PITA to clean, though because there was no way to spray the walls down. It was pretty big (6'x6') so the rain head didn't even come close to the walls.

Reply to
krw