OT Yesterday's temperature

Anyone know of a weather service that allows you to check the temperature over the past week or two? The day's high is all I am really interested in.

www.wunderground.com will have it.
On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:14:14 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"

That will do it. Thanks
On 11/28/2010 3:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yes, I use the same and pay my $5/year for no ads and better radar coverage.
On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:49:44 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

Nope. Nothing sinister.
I need to dress warm enough for a 2 mile walk. I just want to be able to check if the clothes I had on yesterday are going to be warm enough for today. And since I walk around 2-3 PM the day's high will be close enough to have to dress for.
Metspitzer wrote:

Between 25F - 39F:
Bottom: two layers of longjohns, fleece pants, and merino wool socks (I wear boots). Top: Teeshirt (microfiber), two layers of longjohns, fleece vest, fleece jacket. Balaklava, and a brimmed hat with ear flaps. (also gloves).
In other words, dress in breathable layers.
I will note that there isn't a single stitch of cotton in any of the above clothes; cotton has no place in a wintertime wardrobe. Cotton kills.
Jon
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:52:49 -0800, "Jon Danniken"

58. I have some long johns picked out, but don't need them yet.
I also have some insulated coveralls. When I worked out in the weather, even when it was really cold, I did not like wearing long johns because you can't take them off.
Smitty Two wrote:

Hell, I didn't wear *any* longjohns when I was in high school!
The difference, now, is that I am more refined in developing the proper system for staying comfortable, safe, and warm when engaging in outdoor activities. If I had thicker longjohns I would only need to wear one pair, but then I'd have to still buy the thin ones for layering or when I only needed one pair.
I'm glad that you still find the same "cotton longjohns and jeans" working for you, though.
Jon
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:52:49 -0800, "Jon Danniken"

quickly becomes cold in lower temperatures.
I often commute by bike, around 30 miles roundtrip. I've been doing it many years and wear different clothing depending on the temperature range. Biking at 30F is quite different than biking at 40F and that's different than 50F. Above 70F it's easy though. Take off as much as you legally can.
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:18:21 -0800, Smitty Two wrote:

Yeah, same here in north MN - normally just jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt and a jacket. I stay warm that way so long as I'm moving around - but it's no use if you're standing still for long.
I'm yet to find a good way of keeping fingers warm, though - no matter what gloves I try, my fingertips always end up freezing cold...
cheers
Jules
Jules Richardson wrote:

mittens

Don't you kinda have a pretty good idea of what you need to wear for a particular temperature?
Do what you want if it makes you happy, but it seems like an awful roundabout way to get to the answer.