OT - Would you buy based on this description?

Page 3 of 3
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:23:04 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Are you wishing you'd never asked?!?!?!

I guess next time I'll just have to be clearer as to the point of my question or perhaps leave out the details related to the product in question.
Sometimes too much detail leads folks down the wrong path.

I OBJECT!!! It's irrelevant, incompetent, and immaterial!!!

Another example of the adage that most importan part of an ad is what they don't tell you.
The large print giveth, the small print taketh away. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Another example of the adage that most importan part of an ad is what they don't tell you.