OT: Would the IRS let us get away with this?

Page 2 of 2
On 11/22/2011 5:41 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Well, I doubt they threatened anyone or interfered with anyone's business or government operation so it was basically non-news. It was amusing and no one was hurt which I would guess disappointed the P.L.L.C.F. weasels. ^_^
TDD

The only rational reply? Good grief. Virtually every reply said the same thing, which is that there is no IRS involvement or tax evasion and the issue is a financial disclosure form.
Yes, one of the

If someone made those comments about Obama, you'd be calling them a racist.

We read the link you provided. It's a letter that does not even contain the words IRS, fool.

We read the link you provided. It's a letter that does not even contain the words IRS, fool.

We read the link you provided. It's to a letter that does not even contain the words IRS, fool.
I think many can see why you come up with all kinds of liberal loon posts. You imagine all kinds of things which just are not there.