OT. Worst U.S. blizzards

Page 6 of 6
On 1/30/2011 2:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Perhaps France will sink under the ocean? :-)
TDD

Well, he is Cynthia McKinney's replacement on the loon side of the aisle.

But that's before loons got representation.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I'm not sure how they judged them. There is another list here of the ten worst. > http://tinyurl.com/4gkwk4g Number 7 on this list are twin blizzards that hit the Mid Atlantic states in February 2010. Measuring snowfall isn't all that precise either. They set out boards in a few spots then walk around periodically with a yardstick. Another way is to measure the water content of the snow and measure the actual precipitation. The newscasters have been saying this coming storm will affect 100 million people. OK. I'm affected if I have to do a little scooping.

...or I have to use an umbrella.

By death toll.
one said in 1899 it came with no

That is my thought also.

That's a ways off. In the meantime everyone will have to adjust to the new climates. Adapting to a new climate is neither easy or painless.
Jeff

Jeff Thies wrote:

It is when you consider the alternatives.

Suicide is Painless.

65 F here today. Blue skies. Central Colorado. WW