OT - Wooden Computer Enclosures - Who was that?

A few weeks ago one of the fine members of this group posted some pictures of the wooden computer enclosures that they had made many years ago.
Who are you? :-)
Where can I find those links?
Thanks!
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 10:18:01 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/j7kfcag
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 11:30:02 AM UTC-4, bob_villain wrote:

Thanks, but not what I was looking for. There are specific and multiple links in fairly recent thread from a member of this ng.
(P.S. I know how to use Google)
On 06/21/2016 10:17 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You sure it was ahr? I surely don't recall seeing any such thing...

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:17:57 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

PC/AT
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Woodiy%20AT.jpg
PS/2 M30
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/woody%20m30.jpg
PS/2 M30/286
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/woody%20m30-286.jpg
PS/2 M70
http://gfretwell.com/electrical/woody.jpg
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 12:41:20 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

(I thought it was you!)
Thanks! How old would you say those are and how well did they hold up?
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:45:46 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

That was around 1986-1991. We had no budget for PCs but my boss said I knew how to get what I needed to make them and go for it. I could get all the "parts" I wanted but cases had serial numbers and they were not available as a "part". After a while I demonstrated we did have a business need for PCs, we got them and I took some of these home. They lasted until they were too obsolete to use. I never had the RF interference problems everyone predicted but that is probably due to the way IBM made the boards.