OT With three wives, why was his place so messy?

Page 3 of 3

Ever try to stay at a motel run by a Pakistani?
BTW, OBL was there five years too. WTF can't he bother to clean a little bit either?
-C-

I was going to complain about the messy bed until I realized he had been sleeping.

Yes, I was joking when I emphasized the wives. This *is* a mostly male group, and we have to have our fun.

On Sun, 08 May 2011 02:36:30 -0400, mm wrote:

Who you talking about?

Charlie Sheen, I think.
-C-

She was busy putting dark color in his beard.