OT - why Romney was not elected

t>
So it's causal? So what? You are the stupid one if you don't believe in cause and effect. Were you never educated? Oh I forgot, you can't educate pork.

# # So it's causal? So what?
So you don't even know what causal is or isn't You poor pathetic ignoramus
# You are the stupid one if you don't believe in cause and effect. # Were you never educated?
Clearly, far better than you.
# # Oh I forgot, you can't educate pork. #
Ah that does explain why you're so stupid

You might read this as well Duf. A guy here who couldn't get a gun. I expect he would have if he could. Totally different outcome. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Potts

And here is the REAL result of your handgun ban/confiscation <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1223193/Culture-violence-Gun-crime-goes-89-decade.html "Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade"
Maybe no more school shootings (yet) But everybody else is getting shot up in even greater numbers
But to our moron harry, that doesn't count since it's not a "school shooting".

Er, the discussion was about school shootings. You are the one moving the goal posts. As usual.
I should mention that the statistic you mention includes threats with fake guns and is from a very low base. They use fake guns because they can't get real ones.

# # Er, the discussion was about school shootings. You are the one moving # the goal posts. As usual. #
<sigh> What I was demonstrating was your stupid tunnel vision
# # I should mention that the statistic you mention includes threats with # fake guns and is from a very low base.
1) Unfortunately that demonstrates that other brits are just as ignorant as you 2) If anyone threatens me with a fake gun, I WILL BY DEFAULT respond as if it was a REAL ONE. After all, ONLY an idiot would spend ANY time on whether it's a fake or real one, since clearly the perp is trying to make you believe it's a real one. 3) How could ANYTHING be "from a low base" where you are coming from, harry ? You are by definition the lowest base possible.
# # They use fake guns because they can't get real ones. #
And yet REAL guns are NONETHELESS on the increase in the UK Nice try at moving the goalposts

Sounds par for the course. And you never grew up. Still got them I expect.
On 12/15/2012 11:40 AM, harry wrote:

Lol.
Every once and awhile harry. :)

Well you Yanks always play with the same toys. Part of the government indoctrination scheme. They need lots of gun fodder. Also known as useful idiots. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiots

# # Well you Yanks always play with the same toys. # Part of the government indoctrination scheme. # They need lots of gun fodder. # Also known as useful idiots. # http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiots
Damn harry That's a real nice picture of you on that page
You're famous. Well done.
On Dec 13, 4:52pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

My, so it wasn't Clint Eastwood? Once again your ignorance shows. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonine_Wall
On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:25:37 -0800 (PST), harry

Same result different wall
On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:30:42 -0600, " Attila Iskander"

They also had one of the best tanks in WWII, in great numbers.

Yamamoto said "We could never invade the US. There would be a gun behind every blade of grass".
I always hear a lot about how a disorganized citizen militia could never resist regular army troops but guys in home made sandals and pajamas did a pretty good job of stopping us in Vietnam and goat herders in Afghanistan are doing it again. (in spite of us spending billions on our armed forces)
On 12/11/2012 11:48 AM, Attila Iskander wrote:

FWIW: Coolidge and Hoover were both Republican.
Gee, wasn't GWB a Republican? Funny how that works.
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:43:14 -0800 (PST), harry

Don't worry. Obama is doing his best to make sure the fire catches good.

Well of course these poor boys are dying. This is because the war in Afghanistan has been lost. It was lost because the war for hearts and minds was lost. Dopey Americans think foreign places are just like home. And drones don't help.
The war was started to feed/enrich the American/capitalist war industry. After WW2 American capitalists realised that a lot of money could be made out of wars. Since then America has been perpetually at war with someone or other.
I wonder where the next one will be? Syria/Iran seems likely.
Or maybe Venezuela. Chavez will be dead soon, no doubt Yanks will want to get a finger in the pie, especially with all that oil so close.
harry wrote:

Shows what you know.
The U.S. does not need nor want Venezuelan oil. First, because we've got plenty of oil - both domestic production and access to foreign oil with considerably less strife - with more coming on line every day.
Second, their oil is really pretty crappy oil. It's high in sulfer content and requires VERY expensive refining to make it usable.

LOL Don't you just love how the superficial ignorati pinkies such as harry don't know diddly-squat about the various types of oil there is ? Not to mention automatically imagine that Venezuela has something the US wants and can't get because of Chavez ?
On 12/10/2012 6:40 AM, Frank wrote:

Stupid things (some) Republicans say.
Probably the biggest reason they lost.
Turn off Fox News, Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh. They are ruining the GOP.