OT - why Romney was not elected

# A goat herd can kill Americans with machine guns. #
Shit, dummy ANYONE can kill others with a machine gun Too bad that such stupid statements only prove that YOU are very stupid.

A goatherd can kill a"trained" American soldier. It's all about motivation.

# A goatherd can kill a"trained" American soldier. # It's all about motivation.
It's about A WHOLE LOT more than just motivation dummy That's why FAR MORE "goat herds" have and and still are being killed by trained soldiers than vice-versa
When you dig a hole, you really should know when to stop digging harry Apparently you're not even smart enough to know about that

Well the Yanks are leaving Afghanistan,have left Iraq in a far more dangerous situation/state than when they arrived. They have precipitated the Arab spring. The goatherds are still there. And they will be coming to gitcha some more. It won't be difficult because stupidity (and greed) is a national trait in America these days.

I'll rephrase that. The American has the machine gun. But still manages to get killed.beaten. Mostly due to bad leadership.

# I'll rephrase that. # The American has the machine gun. But still manages to get # killed.beaten. # Mostly due to bad leadership.
<yawn> Doesn't matter how many times you re-state or re-phrase a stupid statement it will remain a stupid statement
Stop proving that you are stupid.
On 12/14/2012 6:45 AM, harry wrote:

That's a very odd thing for you to believe Harry even for someone as bonkers as you are. Of course it could be a reference to the common European revilement of calling Americans, "cowboys". I don't know any American who wants to be a cowboy from the 1800's except for some of my childhood friends when we were kids back in the middle of the last century. ^_^
TDD
On Dec 14, 6:10pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

We got King Arthur, you got cowboys. And guns. The likes of Bonanza turned all your brains. Speaking of which I see one of your gun nuts has slaughtered another couple of dozen innocent children in Conneticut. What sad bastards these gun nuts are in America. They can't beat the cloth-heads so they kill children. And there'll be people on this forum thinks it's OK. Trotting out all the usual lame shithead excuses.
BTW, we don't call Americans cowboys, over here. The term is reserved for incompetent/crooked tradesmen that overcharges for dangerous or inferior work .
On 12/14/2012 1:49 PM, harry wrote:

Humm, I seem to recall someone in The UK going crackers and shooting some school children. Of course it's illegal for citizens to be armed where you live so how could it ever happen. It might interest you to know the murder of school children happened in a place where no one is allowed to have guns. If someone at the school had been armed, the crazed murderer could have been stopped. O_o
TDD
On Dec 15, 1:40am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

The last school massacre here was this in 1996 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre I can't think of another.
After that, handgun ownership was banned. There has been one other mass shooting since but none at schools.
On 12/15/2012 11:53 AM, harry wrote:

Have all murders involving guns stopped in The U.K.? O_o
TDD
On Dec 15, 6:00pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Nope. But it's gang war sort of things mostly. So they are expendable.
On 12/15/2012 12:15 PM, harry wrote:

So you do place little value on human life, wow, what a thing for you to admit. O_o
TDD
On Dec 15, 6:23pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Scumbag criminals yes.
On 12/15/2012 12:27 PM, harry wrote:

When gangsters start shooting there are often innocent bystanders so my statement stands. O_o
TDD

Like this one ? <http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15683463

I see you had to go back two years to find that one. And the perps have been caught.

# I see you had to go back two years to find that one. And the perps # have been caught.
I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations to debunking your bullshit And the fact that the perps were caught is IRRELEVANT to the fact that they committed the crime.
Poor harry, can't even do a proper spin.
On 12-16-2012 10:08, Attila Iskander wrote:

What is your rationale for doubling his efforts to screw up the SNR ?
--
Wes Groleau

There are some ideas so wrong that only a

SNR?