(OT) Why do you use Facebook?

You sure appear to be defensive about some thing. I've found that when a simple comment draws THIS much rambling and diversion, there is some thing under the surface. I hope you can figure out what. I'm concerned for you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thank you for your concern, however misplaced it is.

I hope you don't waste too much of your time being concerned about something that doesn't exist.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

...to Chris not seeing that his suggestion doesn't even apply to the situation because it is based on an incorrect assumption.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It would have been so, so easy to end this several posts ago. You keep going on, which is evidence of concern on your part.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The longer you try to prove there is no connection, the more obvious it is that you are troubled by some thing about your kids posting without your observing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Possibly, you, DD3, Trade4, Micky, MMacaw, and DonY should get together for OCD discussion? (I probably left out a few, sorry for that)

Reply to
bob_villain

So why didn't you? As soon as I pointed out your error, you could have just said "OK, bye." Yet you keep implying that I have some kind of issue because I keep responding to your posts.

Yes, I am concerned that you don't see the error in your thinking. It seems to me that instead of admitting your error, you just want to make sure you get the last word in.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Of course, you're the one who is going on. It would have been easy for you to thank me for my suggestion, and it would all have been over, many posts ago.

And instead of politely doing so, you keep dragging the matter out with goal post shifts, and requests for apology. It should be clear to all who read this, who is embarassed to admit that he has family problems.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Now that's funny, especially com "Sounds like you're a lot more respectful than my Father."

Thank you for your suggestion. May you sleep well thinking that your suggestion even remotely applies to my family situation.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You're very welcome. And please feel free to ask my help on any matter.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Father Guido Sarducci

Funny photo, considering a message I recently sent to a friend.

Bill's expression is priceless.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Your dad would have corrected that last sentence.

Reply to
DerbyDad03