OT - Who puts nickels on their gun barrels?

Page 2 of 2
On Jan 10, 7:30 am, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I was trying to picture the size of crack he was caulking :)
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖
On 01-10-2013 11:19, Harry K wrote:

caulking, or smoking ?
--
Wes Groleau

In any formula, constants (especially those obtained
✖

Depends on the size of the woman. Bigger women have bigger cracks!
Add pictures here
✖

Somewhere I have some plastic gizmos that were sold at the supply houses that a long plastic nail like piece and an end that was threaded to screw into the calk tube tip and seal it. When you were ready to use the calk again, you twisted it out and any hardened calk came out with the tail piece. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 10, 6:47 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Or just use an "all purpose" aka sheetrock screw and what junk drawer doesn't have a few of them rattlign around in it.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖