OT: While we're at it, how about his police shooting?

That is one of the more interesting dichotomies of this debate. The ACLU has been busy saying that you have a right (and you do) to take pictures of cops. However, uniform cams are somehow an invasion of privacy. The ACLU sometimes makes my head hurt trying to keep all the contradictory positions straight.
but what they conceal is vital.?

I am a native Hoosier, but I think that ranks up there with the Legislature's passing a state law on the value of pi or the time they passed a law that made it a crime to commit suicide but not attempt it. You are asking a person to make a legal call that they have no training or even ability to make. Seems like a good way to get both a person and a cop killed for no apparent reason.
but what they conceal is vital.?

much as what was edited out.
but what they conceal is vital.?