OT Which direction is your ceiling fan SUPPOSED to run?

Page 13 of 13
On Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:36:44 AM UTC-4, rickman wrote:

ost-your-ceiling-fan>

ght

Or better yet, actually measure it using a Kill-A-Watt or similar. I agree, I don't believe a small motor like that is going to generate much heat. From what I see, typical is 50 to 75W or so. I just felt the motor on mine, running on medium speed, and it doesn't feel warm at all.
The comparison to the windows is totally absurd.

+1
The advice that the fan only helps if you're there to benefit from the breeze I agree with.
Right. Ceiling fans both turn and lean to the right. Cause they are made by hard working capitalists.
A ceiling fan that blows hard to the left costs far too much, doesn't work, and leaves you cold. And you keep paying more and more, over and over.
--
.
Christopher A. Young