OT: When will the libs apologize to Reagan and Conservatives?

Vic Smith wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

[...]

And recovery is when Obama gets laid off.

Reply to
Doug Miller

freeze, and Ford's Wip Inflation Now (WIN) buttons.

In Europe, you bet. Not so much in the US.

Reply to
krw

+1

Too bad so many people were happy with their crumbs, last November.

Reply to
krw

were anywhere nearly as

enough to remember

couldn't have

You're lying again.

and see the tubes glow. We got a Magnavox in '68 or so. It was our first color TV. Our family car was a '59 Parkwood Station wagon. Before that we had a '57 Mercury. Our phone was black. The only way you could get an extension phone was from the phone company and you had to pay extra. Our neighbor got busted by the phone company for putting in extra phones. Our other neighbor had one of those new "princess" phones. We'd just gotten Christmas lights where if one light went out the whole string didn't go out.

No, liars are never good for anything. BTW, a tubed set, in the '80s, had to be a decade old. Even the cheap ones were mostly transistorized by the mid-'70s.

Reply to
krw

unemployment, and

recession -- we had

his wage/price controls and Ford with his inflation buttons. There was a recession in 1973-75, the worst since WWII. By the way, that's not the "late

70's"--sorry. In the late 70?s the Fed did raise interest rates--to finally bring inflation under control. How long had it been out of control?

With 50% higher population, now (there should be 50% *more* jobs than the Reagan recovery, just to catch up).

Reply to
krw

[..../] IRONY
Reply to
krw

You're simply too stupid for words.

Reply to
krw

Gosh I hope nothing lethal ever happens to our President Obama. I may not agree wit the man's policies and actions but I certainly don't want to see him become a martyr. Can you imagine having to put up with all the nonsense on every national celebration of his birthday? Geez! O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

were anywhere nearly as

enough to remember

couldn't have

about my age.

it and see the tubes glow. We got a Magnavox in '68 or so. It was our first color TV. Our family car was a '59 Parkwood Station wagon. Before that we had a '57 Mercury. Our phone was black. The only way you could get an extension phone was from the phone company and you had to pay extra. Our neighbor got busted by the phone company for putting in extra phones. Our other neighbor had one of those new "princess" phones. We'd just gotten Christmas lights where if one light went out the whole string didn't go out.

I worked for, managed and owned TV shops in the 70's and many TV's were hybrid sets with solid state chassis and a tube type high voltage horizontal output section. There were transistor horizontal outputs but they were very expensive. A horizontal output tube was $5.00 but a horizontal output transistor was $25.00. Electronics seemed to be more fun back then. o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You have a good point. It happened once and another Great Society will certainly bankrupt us. ..not to mention the Vietnam War.

Reply to
krw

Who said anythig about a tubed set in the '80's? You're an idiot. I was writing about the tubed set we had in the early 1960's.

Reply to
yrag.neslo

about the tubed set we had in the early 1960's.

YOU did, moron!

Reply to
krw