OT: When will the libs apologize to Reagan and Conservatives?

Page 3 of 3  
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

In that case, it's just the second statement that's true: you get the majority of your information from television news broadcasts.
Clearly you don't know anything about the economy except what you're told on TV.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 4/18/2013 5:24 AM, Doug Miller wrote:

I remember going from service station to service station trying to get gas in the mid 70's and some of them were hording it for their commercial customers. My brother in law was complaining about a federal order for a wage freeze for ALL businesses. 1971-1975, Obama Sr. was The President at the time and the youngsters don't remember that one. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Apr 17, 3:47 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I was there and I say the economic mess was arguably just as bad. Obama did not have double digit inflation, a prime rate of 21%, and Tbonds at 16%, did he? That gave him and the Fed a lot of flexibility to respond to the crisis. And unemployment hit 10% in the economic crisis Reagan had to deal with.
Carter never said "malaise" (you're the one who put it in quotes). How could Obama be anti business when they're making record profits and Wall Street has never done better?
Yeah, he didn't say malaise, he just said the American people had a "crisis of confidence" that was a grave threat to the country. In other words, he blamed the American people for his screw ups. Sounds like another president that keeps blaming others for his actions.
Obama is anti business because he's bitched about businesses from insurance companies to oil companies. He blocked oil drilling in the Gulf. He's raised taxes on small business. He's burdened business with Obamacare at the worst possible time. He blocked the new Boeing plant in SC, a plant offering thousands of new jobs in the middle of an economic crisis. Obviously Obama doesn't think the economy is that bad, or he wouldn't be doing any of those things. And now he wants to raise taxes on business and individuals AGAIN. He's engaged in class warfare constantly like the true socialist that he is. That is indeed an anti business president. And the poor economy, with piss poor growth is a direct result of what Obama and the libs are doing. Why should business owners want to invest and take risk when they don't now how Obama and the libs are gonna screw them next?
For christ's sake, get your head out of wingnut radio and look up some of the facts and get it right?

The facts are correct. GDP growth 3 or 4 years into the Reagan recovery was 4 to 7%. Under Obama it's 1 to 2%. With Reagan's policies, we were creating 300,000 to 400,000 jobs a month. One month we hit 1.2mil. Under Obama, we're lucky to see 120,000. Last month it was a mere 80,000. I know, it's still Bush's fault from 5 years ago, or better yet Reagan's from 30 years ago. That despite the fact that Obama got the $800bil stimulus he wanted. Despite the fact that he got Obamacare which he said over and over was critical for a strong economy. Despite the fact that he got his tax increase on those making $400K and up.
Oh, and you gotta love this. Take a look at what tax rate Obama just paid. He earned over $700K, yet his federal tax rate was just 18%. THAT according to him is unfair. Isn't that exactly what he and his lib buddies have been bitching about? Yet, it's apparently OK when he does it, otherwise he could have just sent in more.....
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 4/18/2013 8:19 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

You don't see it but you definitely fit in the one color of kool-aid only category. The way to confirm it is you are sure you are not. If I read what you write and then compare it with any of the right wing talking heads there is absolutely no difference. Like the polar opposite of you you are absolutely sure there is only one way with no compromise.
So you get so cranked up listening to whomever you listen to that you can't contain the knowledge that you are right so you need to let everyone know by posting for some reason in a home repair newsgroup.
And predictably the wingnuts go through a chain of you are wrong no you are wrong insults at each other because there can never be a meeting of the minds of extremists.
I think that accurately sums it all up.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Umm, Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black thing, George? Like most of your rhetoric, it either lacks facts, or in this example, it is simply ludicrous.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
[...]

Still haven't seen you provide any facts at all, George...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:
<...>

[..../] IRONY
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:14:41 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

Call me when we see some evidence that they work. So far, not a single one of these "anti-missile" systems has actually worked worth a shit in a real attack.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

What a stupid statement, though not surprising.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:58:18 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

So post some links showing any that worked. The most recent of these was the "iron dome" paid for by the US but made and built by Israel. It was used in the last little skirmish between Israel and Palestine. Estimates of it's effectiveness were that it was probably able to go only 20% or less... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21751766
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

You're simply too stupid for words.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.