OT When does 999 = 666?

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 01:29:15 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote:

It is the first time our tax code was properly named then.
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:39:49 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

If you look at it upsde down. I think that means Michele Bachmann is stainding on her head.
micky wrote:

Reminds me what a pathologist observed: "Women! Stand 'em on their head and they all look the same."
RicodJour wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/18/study-cain-tax-plan-raises-taxes-on-84-percent /
At least it's a PLAN. Other Republican candidates haven't offered much. Certainly the president's plan is unacceptable.
Cain's plan may end up as 15-15-0, or 0-0-20 or something else, but it is a starting point.

I don't know spit about the tax plan, but I know "999 = 666" when the Beast is doing headstands. ;)
nb

A 666 plan would be even 33% better.
On Oct 20, 12:16am, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Or maybe 333% better, depending on how you look at it.

I know you're not good at thinking but you don't have to prove it daily.