OT - What to do with 15 gallons of shredded paper?

Page 2 of 2
Soak them in detergent and make fire starter logs.

Give it to the less fortunate. They're so hungry now, they'll eat anything.

Let the garbage man take it?
--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
On Monday, January 27, 2014 9:46:33 AM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

s - my wife deecided to clean out her Real Estate record accumulation which had to be shredded before disposing of it/them. I could try to burn the sh redded paper in our fireplace, or maybe wet it and compact it into "bricks" and then burn them after they dired out. What other innovative ideas do fo lks here have?
I gave up on composting, my compost pile is 120 feet away from the house at my back property line, and with 24" of snow on the ground between the hous e and the pile, I just put it in with the rest of the paper recyling in the recycle bin, I did check with out recycling office to see that they would take shredded paper mixed in with all the other recyclables in the same bi n(any paper, any metal, and plastics 1-5).