OT What is Control Panel called in Win 7?

Page 2 of 2
On 7/6/2013 11:33 AM, micky wrote:

It's called WTF. ^_^
TDD
It happens that micky formulated :

Don't know about Teamviewer but just Win 7.
Right Click START button. Left click PROPERTIES Left Click START MENU tab Left Click CUSTOMISE Uncheck DONT DISPLAY THIS ITEM under Control Panel (about line 9)
AltHome Repair is hardly the proper news to get a good reply to a computer problem. :-?
--
John G

John G wrote:

There is help file, just start > help and support > enter the subject topic

You're right but I knew you guys would get back to me before he finished lunch.
He dislikes computers enough, I didn't want this experience to be a really bad one.
With your (plural) help, and mineWe got past the control panel, but there were still 2 big problems in this software which he had used succesffully months ago.
I don't want to get into the name of the software, and the problems are difficult to explain concisely. He was going to call their customer service. At least he knows it stymied me too and it's not that he's no good at this. (like his wife keeps telling him.)