OT What is 2.0 Surround?

I have seasons one and two of NCIS on DVD. The audio is 2.0 Surround. What is this?
---MIKE---

Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 13, 4:30 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (---MIKE---) wrote:

Gee, knowing how the surround numbering goes, it would seem to me that this would involve 2 speakers. That's just my guess, which is probably what you're gonna get posting this question here.
A better question is why not just google it and find out for sure?
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/13/2011 4:30 PM, ---MIKE--- wrote:

Front Left, Front Right