OT: What happen to 24hoursupport.helpdesk today?

This newsgroup was working fine but this morning when I got into this newsgroup it locked up my computer and it disappeared after reboot. Also Google has no reference to this group for today. Could be my Comcast provider. Anyone got into 24hoursupport.helpdesk today?

Reply to
# Fred #

Working fine for me.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

While I did not have a computer lockup, I could not get anything from the newsgroups all morning. It just kept trying till it timed out.

Reply to
me