OT, What Did You Expect When A Commiecrat Is In The White House?

Page 6 of 6
On 1/31/2013 3:22 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

I saw the movie, I don't read as many books as I used to because of my eyesight. Heck, I do all my reading and writing on a computer now. ^_^
TDD

But I never wrote anything like that. I wrote "Limbagh or someone else told them" and you turned it into something totally different.
My comment is in regard to the mindless red vs blue rolling in the dirt fostered by people like Limbagh. He came to mind because you sounded just like him. It is good for a laugh but kind of sad.
On 2/2/2013 8:02 AM, George wrote:

Those of your ilk assume someone who deigns to worship your Messiah Obama must be a Republican who adores Rush Limbaugh and hangs on his every word. I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^
TDD

LOL You just incrininated yourself, you stupid git

And yet, you are the one continuing to repeat that nonsense, after it's been repeatedly pointed out to be EXACTLY what you accuse others of doing

Indeed we do find you stupid, sad and pathetic, while laughing at you, SPECIFICALLY because you repeatedly do what you accuse others of doing, while trying to defend yourself and claiming that it's others who do it. You're so busy spinning, you don't even know that you're chasing your OWN tail
On 1/30/2013 9:05 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

All of these concerns were raised 15 years ago when the DMCA was signed into law. The whole point is that vast overreaching laws that give bureaucrats authority to do whatever they want is wrong.
Sorry I interrupted and took you away from the juvenile "you're stupid" "no you're stupid" arguments.

So what if it was raised 15 years ago when the laws were put into place? Does that mean that now that the rules that are part of it are being changed by those agencies that have the power to do so, people aren't entitled to complain and point out what's going on? What are we supposed to do, just sit down and shut up? geeez.

Well then obviously you are one of the diseased.
BTW. the Indians gave Europeans syphilis, previously unknown in Europe. You might have know syphilis originated in America.