OT, What Did You Expect When A Commiecrat Is In The White House?

Page 2 of 6
On Jan 29, 4:40 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Heh Heh. And the USA is the land of the free? Another way of taking money out of your pocket. Over here the high street and markets are full of people who will unlock your phone.
Yep. American slaves.
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/29/2013 4:00 AM, harry wrote:

Commiecrats have always been for sale. O_o
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
heh heh....
I jes dug up the OP to see who would actually use such a lame term as "commiecrat". OK, I see. No surprise here.
Move along.... ;)
nb
Add pictures here
✖
On 2/2/2013 8:38 AM, notbob wrote:

Commiecrat is very descriptive of the Affirmative Action moron in The White House Oval Office these days. It is quite evident by the man's behavior and his astounding incompetence. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 29, 4:40 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

BTW, it is a capitalistcrat not commicrat. They want to sell you another phone.
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/29/2013 4:02 AM, harry wrote:

Nope, definitely anti-competition Commiecrats who are for sale. O_o
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 29, 11:03 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

All capitalists try to put the competition out of business. Then they can charge what they like. Called a monopoly Duf. You may have heard of them.
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/29/2013 12:12 PM, harry wrote:

Competition is a good thing because it fosters innovation and the capitalists I know encourage it. You can't seem to get over 19th Century Robber Barons who are long dead. You remind me of the radical Islamists who can't get over The Crusades. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:20:15 -0600, The Daring Dufas

What would you expect? He is a Brit.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 29, 11:36 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

And the Iraq expedition/disaster wasn't a crusade?
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 01:15:53 -0800 (PST), harry

Of course not.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 30, 2:24 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I seem to recall that "W" let drop that it was.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:15:59 -0800 (PST), harry

You're a liar, harry, but that's nothing new.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 31, 1:08 am, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Oh that so? Well you're ignorant as always
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O92Wpn3T3dw

Add pictures here
✖
On 1/31/2013 1:32 AM, harry wrote:

You did notice the name of the video poster: Salah Eddeen? I noticed all the editing for sound bites to make it appear that President Bush was calling the war a "crusade" and repeating it over and over. It's a typical method used by any media to fabricate a story. Heck, those nut jobs in The Middle East will empty a morgue and spread bodies around an area hit by an American military airstrike to make it appear there was a mass murder of innocent civilians for the media cameras. What kind of lunatics will strap a bomb vest on a child and send him into a military compound? Oh, I know, radical Islamists! My contemporaries saw the same thing done in Vietnam by The Vietcong who would give a 5 year old kid a grenade and tell him to pull the pin when he got around American soldiers by promising the child candy for a job well done. O_o
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 02:57:11 -0600, The Daring Dufas
Commiecrat Is In The White House?:

Right on that.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:32:07 -0800 (PST), harry

No, harry, you're just proving how *stupid* you are. ...even more stupid than GWB, in fact.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 29, 7:20 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

You gotta be joking Duf. Why do you think there are anti-monopoly laws/rules?
Even then they get together to fix prices,eg petrol.
Add pictures here
✖

# # You gotta be joking Duf. # Why do you think there are anti-monopoly laws/rules? # Even then they get together to fix prices,eg petrol.
Because a small minority is always willing to operate for their own immediate good, and forget the bigger game. It's just like laws addressing crime They don't really apply to the majority They apply to a minority who are more than willing to do anything for their own immediate gratification. And only fools (such as you) forget that it's such is to control/manage a minority, and ascribe it to the majority.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 29, 7:20 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

I think radical islamists can't get over US recent crusades.
Add pictures here
✖