OT - What can I use 4 rolls of fax paper for?

My wife has scrapped her old fax machine that used thermal paper and we ha ve 4 rolls of paper to get rid of. I know they will burn this winter in th e fireplace, but I thought maybe someone here might have some other ideas ( almost everyone here is quite creative) that are not related to bathroom us e.
Sell them on Ebay. I am not sure what chemicals are in thermal paper but burning it may not be a great idea.

Bisphenol-a, nasty stuff. I don't know if burning will destroy it, but it would be pretty reckless to do so without knowing ahead of time.
Ebay or put it in the landfill where the leachate is collected.
Jon
I usually use old newspapers for masking when I paint, but thanks anyway.
On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 12:37:23 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

You could use it to write up contracts that you don't plan to honor. Then when the other guys try to sue you the paper would disintegrate.... Wait, maybe not. I thought you said faux paper.

Just make sure he leaves the contract on the dash. When the sun bakes it for a while, it will be gone.
[snip]
There are still some people who have the machines... And Staples/Office Max/Depot stock it.
I brought my old rolls to one of the local "toner/ink refill" stores, figuring they might have a customer or two.
On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 03:11:20 +0000 (UTC), danny burstein

I have done that, given things I don't need to the stores that sell it. They can either give it to someone or sell it and keep the money, afaic. I just don't want it to be wasted. This might not work as well at a store like Staples, where most clerks don't really care about the customers or the store, iiuc. A smaller stationery store, if there are any. Not that they weren't nice to me at Staples. 3 or 4 years ago, the printer I was thinking of buying was 100 dollars for months. One day, it was 150 in one place on the web, adn also every place else, straight from 100. I went straight to Staples, and iirc their price was 150 also, and I told the first clerk I saw that the price just went up and I'd been watching it, and asked him if I could have it at 100. He said, If I have it. And he got it in back for me in 3 or 4 minutes and sold it at 100.
On 11/7/2015 10:49 PM, Micky wrote:

My guess, is that the larger chains can only sell items which are in the computer, and which have scan bars. As such, the donated rolls would be pitched into the trash.
Smaller store might be more appreciative.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 11/07/2015 09:49 PM, Micky wrote:
[snip]

[snip]
We have this old office supply store here. Last time I went in they still had 5.25-inch floppies for sale.
--
47 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).