(OT) What are those Square Smart phone things?

=A0An "App" is a

Ahh... the old "I can't admit I'm wrong so I'll start calling you names" strategy.

That sure shows your level of maturity.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

"Attila.Iskander" wrote in news:jnr9tj$4bm$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

The map function on my wife's iPhone and the one on my BlackBerry can suggest a route if you ask them, but there's absoutely nothing to stop you from ignoring that and simply making your own route, using the little moving dot as your guide; you don't get scolded for changing the route.

Reply to
Tegger

Wrong. It's the old "you're an idiot, so I'll call you an idiot", strategy.

No, it shows that you're an idiot.

Reply to
krw

Never said that you can NOT make your own decisions you can NOT follow a different route you get scolded for not following suggested route.

Reply to
Attila.Iskander

ote:

=A0An "App" is a

Scan this and then respond.

|0

...can't even be bothered to trim posts. Figures.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Many companies are incorporating QR codes onto their business cards. Scan the code with your smart phone and the data moves instantly to your address book or contacts. No more mistyped names, phone numbers or email addresses.

-Frank

Reply to
Frank Warner

Smart phones are cool. Companies are always looking for a way to pitch there product. I was in Walmart and there was a display for exercise equipment. I don't remember the exact instructions, but if you had a smart phone, you could read a bar code or something and watch a demo right there in the store. Most people pass it right up, but it seemed like a clever idea for people looking for exercise equipment.

I would love to be able to scan a bar code in the instruction manual or from the box and be linked to the online version of the manual as I can't see as well as I used to. It would also be nice to see a video of how to assemble something instead of having to read the instructions.

Reply to
Metspitzer