OT Wells Fargo rant

I was a Wells Fargo customer when it was called South Trust. That has been at least 15 years ago probably 20.
When it was South Trust I could set up a payee by just entering the phone number. 20 years later it tries to guess who I am going to send the check to when I start typing.
I enter the zip code and it still requires City and State.
Progress
On 05/15/2015 06:11 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

Probably not a bad safety measure...if you transposed two numbers, it could end up being a different city.

The way some cities are the zip code may not really be the name of the city.