OT Wells Fargo bank comes up short

Wachovia was my bank and changed to Wells Fargo. Wachovia's bill pay was easy. If you wanted to add a payee you entered the phone number. The success rate was close to 100%.
Wells Fargo has you enter the name and address. The success rate so far is 0%.
I think I am going to change banks.
-- O'Neil to General Hammond: For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.
On 5/11/2011 12:12 PM, Metspitzer wrote: ...

And this is of interest in ahr precisely how???
You forgot three of my favorites, its and it's, lightning and lightening, and to, too and two

We gave up on WF at least two years ago. Sorry it took you so long.
Steve

I gave them up 40 yrs ago. Where you been? ;)
nb

They were alright as a mortgage bank. Unlike some other criminals, I had no problems with WF. Even the payoff was hassle free.

Barebones banking, autopay, trust managers, operating by cash, things that keeps one away from a bank.
Steve
Metspitzer wrote the following:

I would never want to use Wells Fargo. Their stagecoaches were always being robbed. :-) I use Bank of America. I only fill out the information once in the bill pay section, and it is remembered for the next time. I only have to fill in the amount to pay each time. They also offer automatic bill pay for some those accounts that are always the same amount every month.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Yeah. BofA only robs its own customers.