OT Weird!

Page 2 of 2

I got my "Bahamas" tag off with my pocket knife. I just scored it around the rusted up bolt and wiggled it until the metal parted. This was on a junked truck bumper that was laying face down in the mud in a dump just west of Nassau harbor.
On 3/29/2016 2:24 PM, KenK wrote:

Center posted, as your reply was.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
KenK wrote:

Maybe someone with a bench warrant needing to drive to work. With the tag readers now days the cops can ID the cars as they drive past or drive through parking lots and check the cars When they get a hit on a tag, someone's got some splain'en to do. Tag readers are used by law enforcement for other purposes also. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_number_plate_recognition even better, Forget license plate readers on police cars, how about on garbage trucks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
EHNqRM-Eg
On 03/26/2016 07:02 AM, KenK wrote:

Had a neighbor a few years ago with a similar event, can't remember how he noticed but it probably failed the eye test as did yours.
When he called the police they came out right away. They told him it was good that he didn't waste any time because the new plate on his car was from a stolen car, and he would have been treated to a felony stop had he been stopped while driving.
Jon