OT Walmart sucks

Page 3 of 3
RobertMacy posted for all of us...
I may not have read all messages.

I have one, I used it on the erasable sepia paper. The white eraser didn't do it for that. Dietzgen made the paper.
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...
I may not have read all messages.

Make sure to get the thread direction correct. I used to design communications towers. I loved it when the Western Union sheets would come in an they would identify machine screws and have them drawn full size. Must have had a large drafting dept because different sheets would have images of the same thing. I guess they didn't/couldn't make seconds (copies). We would be using at a minimum of 1/2 bolts.
--
Tekkie

Tekkie® posted for all of us...
I may not have read all messages.