OT Walmart product.

If you see any of these steros left in your local walmart anywhere near the $25 I paid for the each of the 2 I got , grab them. They are more than worth the price. And of course when WM has a good product at a good price they stop selling them.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_idv79162
Wish I'd gotten a couple more. I can't find them anywhere.
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 16:10:37 -0800 (PST), in2dadark

I don't need a Getto Blaster, but thanks.
Oren wrote:

One w/o DVD player or iPod dock is near obsolete. No wonder WM is dumping them.

<ebay>
Wow, this must be something really valuable, I must get in on this!
/bids $250
</ebay>
Jon

We found no stores within 100 miles of <My Zip> that carry this product. Please try a new search. (In-stock status is approximate and was last updated on 12/29/2008 at 10:37 AM, E.T.)

in2dadark wrote:

Oh, it's an irritation box. They way you went on, I thought it was a bra.

Shoulder mounted version, no less!

I missed the part where I went on...when was that again..?
They'll go real well in your double-wide.
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 16:10:37 -0800 (PST), in2dadark