OT Wall clock

Check out clock number 3. It looks like the price range is $344 - $630. That must be a typo.
I am guessing they don't sell too many. At least has free shipping. http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=digital+wall+clock&icH_0&Find=Find&search_constraint944

What!! It comes from from CSNStores.com. hmmm, the image is so plain. It looks like my alarm clock I bought for $15.
On 11/13/2010 5:20 PM, Lisa BB. wrote:

Did it have 2-4 inch high numbers? The thing weighs seven pounds.
TDD

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=digital+wall+clock&icH_0&Find=Find&search_constraint944
Looks like the real deal. It has either 2" or 4" numbers and a choice of natural or graphite anodized frame.
If you go to the CSN Stores web site, they carry 3277 clocks with prices up to $11,291.00. The first page, sorted by price, has 24 models listed, the lowest being over $5000 on that page.