OT Virus Protection

You are probably a depressed person with a weak personality. After your boring job, you come home to your computer, and try to depress others with your slightly scholarly writing. The only lasting cure is to join the Mormons.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Surely you're not suggesting that depression is a prerequisite for becoming a Mormon?

As for a boring job, no, I own a software company. We write inventory control software.

As to Mormons, I like them. They are sober, hard-working, intelligent, honest to a fault, and family oriented. The CIA loves to hire them because they have not only upstanding behavior but many already possess foreign language skills from their tenure as missionaries.

Their only quirk, as far as I can tell, is that they think they're Jewish and want all Jews to become Mormons.

Reply to
HeyBub

I also use norton products but not satisfied with the performance of them. Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at

wilsonmian