OT Vasectomy

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it only changes the color of the baby.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Now Ed, thats not very PC of you. : )

Reply to
ChairMan

Maybe not , but it's still ROFL funny .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

It is funny and Ed should have checked the wood pile.

Reply to
Jack G.

Fortunately, I've never been accused of being PC.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Is the color of the baby the same color as your neighbor? ;)

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Why do you ask, is it contagious?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I don't know, but my neighbor's wife got pregnant after I had a vasectomy.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Thank God for that

Reply to
ChairMan

Paintedcow

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it only changes the color of the baby.

The only problem you are going to have you will need to find new Dictionary, the old Webster will not be ad equated enough. "do you digit"

Reply to
Tony944