OT Vasectomy

I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it only changes the color of the baby.

Now Ed, thats not very PC of you. : )
ChairMan wrote:

Maybe not , but it's still ROFL funny .
--
Snag

On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 1:18:45 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:

It is funny and Ed should have checked the wood pile.
On 10/8/2016 4:01 PM, ChairMan wrote:

Fortunately, I've never been accused of being PC.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thank God for that

Is the color of the baby the same color as your neighbor? ;)
On 10/8/2016 7:10 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Why do you ask, is it contagious?

I don't know, but my neighbor's wife got pregnant after I had a vasectomy.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
I got a vasectomy figuring I'd not get my wife pregnant. Turns out, it only changes the color of the baby.
The only problem you are going to have you will need to find new Dictionary, the old Webster will not be ad equated enough. "do you digit"