OT: US leads Saudi Arabia in oil production

Page 2 of 2
Perhaps some people wish to see the US crippled and destroyed? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Since oil became a global commodity, I've always wondered why we're so anxious to pump more oil from our own wells when leaving it in the ground means we can sell it for more later on. It would also be nice to leave our kids and grandkids something of value instead of just the national debt.
Tomsic
I've gotten a lot of satanic pleasure from soaking kittens in gasoline. I light them on fire, and launch them by catapult. Get it? CATapult! One time they were still on fire when they landed, and it set the woods on fire. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
I do so enjoy being evil Cousin Harry! I have some kittens to juggle later this morning and if I could find a puppy to drop kick, it would really make my day. I do miss clubbing baby seals, such a wonderful evil feeling of power over the helpless creatures. ^_^
TDD

me

ews:kk0psc$rv6$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

You think harry is going to Margaret Thatcher's funeral?
Only to throw petrol bombs. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
You think harry is going to Margaret Thatcher's funeral?

Have you seen what the nuts that think like harry are actually doing over there? The usual assortment of commies, leftist students, etc are holding rallies celebrating Thatcher's death. It really shows what they are all about for the whole world to see. THAT is what Thatcher was up against.
On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 12:05:52 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

We're not far behind.
What with Obama rallies, bank take over, GM take over, endless regulation, national health service, banning guns, and now gun confiscation.
Didn't we fight a war for freedom, a couple centuries ago? Independance from some other country, was it? Anyone else remember learning about guys with guns (and I mention provided by themselves, and purchased without background check, and owned without permit) fighting against government over regulation? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .

We're not far behind.
On 4/9/2013 2:05 PM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Margaret Thatcher was an outstanding person on a level with Winston Churchill and Ronald Reagan. Liberal Leftist Freaks hate such rational Conservative folks. o_O
TDD
On Apr 10, 1:49 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

She certainly made a lot of changes, mostly for the better. At that time our trade unions were funded from Moscow. Recently documentation confirming this has come to light.
This makes interesting reading about our chief commie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Scargill#Miners.27_strike
Maggie sorted him and his cohorts out. I drove under the bridge on the day of the assassination attempt. It took place about five minutes later.
And, it is truly hatred. I've tried to discuss with liberals. Can't discuss things on the basis of ideas, their hatred overwhelms the conversation. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Margaret Thatcher was an outstanding person on a level with Winston Churchill and Ronald Reagan. Liberal Leftist Freaks hate such rational Conservative folks. o_O
TDD
On 4/9/2013 8:35 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Most likely one of the ding dongs that said they were glad the witch is dead.

. I

time

.

ge

il

Nope. I was one who voted for her.

Tell the oil companies what to do ?!!!
Greg

...>

on

nd,

y way

tle

,

 But

The answer is GREED and short-termism. Like bankers. Only the damage is worse. The bankers only lost money. These b****ds are losing your future.
Petrol should be $10/gallon. Then you wouldn't waste it.
badgolferman wrote:

It takes ten days to get a drilling permit from the state of North Dakota to drill on private land. It takes an average of 304 days to get a permit to drill on federally-controlled land.

in

...>
A stupid article. A temporary blip at best. So y'all just think you can now carry on as before? Shitferbrains!